There are many types of milk circulating in the community, whether packaged milk or any pure fresh milk derived from animals such as goat or horse, while derived from plants such as soy milk. Well on this occasion I will review a little about the benefits of cow’s milk. Cattle are one of the most frequent breeds on both small and large scale. In addition to the meat, cattle farms also aim to get milk from cows. In addition to rich benefits, we recommend buying cow milk in a place that selling pure cows milk in jakarta, cow’s milk is also more easily obtained with a price that is also cheaper.
Since the beginning of the 20th-century pure cow milk has been used as part of the treatment and is referred to as “stem cell” food and many times has been shown to help cure some serious diseases. Fresh cow’s milk also contains many nutrients that are very good for the health of the body. This pure cow’s milk is also very easy to get, many sold on the roadside at night. Or for a very fresh can be bought in the morning when the new milk is squeezed. Variations are many, not just white milk but now also available in various color variants and taste according to taste.
Benefits of Pure Milk Cow
In a glass of cow’s milk, there are many vitamins such as B2 and vitamin A, as well as proteins and there are various kinds of amino acids that are essential for growth. By consuming at least a glass a day, friends will get many benefits of cow’s milk such as:
- The content of iodine, zinc, and lecithin can improve the efficiency of the brain
- Iron, copper, and vitamin A in cow’s milk keeps the beauty and keeps the skin shining
- Potassium can keep friends from high blood diseases
- Vitamin B2 in cow’s milk can improve eye health
- Zinc content in cow’s milk can help heal wounds quickly
- The content of magnesium in cow’s milk is beneficial to heart health and nervous system so as not to tire easily
- The content of tyrosine can encourage the hormones of excitement and make good sleep
- Calcium in cow’s milk can strengthen bones to prevent bone shrinking and fractures
Benefits of Pure Cow Milk for Body
Because of the many components of compounds contained in cow’s milk make cow’s milk is very beneficial to health. Benefits of cow’s milk for our body health include:
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer
The natural fat component consisting of calcium and linoleic acid in dairy products is known as a protective compound from colon cancer. By regular consumption of cow’s milk can reduce the risk of colon cancer by 15%
- Prevent heart attacks
Calcium content in cow’s milk can also reduce the risk of heart attack by increasing good cholesterol and lowering bad cholesterol levels if consumed in sufficient quantities
- Optimize bone growth
The content of calcium, protein, phosphorus, and magnesium make cow’s milk is very good for child growth and maintain bone health for parents
- Neutralize toxins in the body
Milk itself has a very important benefit to neutralize various types of toxins in the body. It is therefore not advisable to drink milk after ingestion of medication. This is because it will cause the drug content lost due to neutralized milk.
- Benefits of cow’s milk to keep the skin smooth
The content of vitamin B2 and vitamin A in cow’s milk is very useful to maintain the smoothness and moisture of the skin.